Copying from Bullyonline.org
Please respect these rules on copying material from this website, including its previous incarnations, which include those solely created by the late Tim Field prior to 2006 under the domains bullyonline.org and successunlimited.co.uk.
You're free to share it, but please:-
- Actually quote what is on our website, and credit the source.
- Please do not re-write our material to make the same point with different words, without crediting the source, to give the impression that you composed it yourself.
- Please do not reproduce articles in full, but quote up to 70 words, to make the point you wish to communicate, directing your readers to the ful article via a link. The 70 words are in addition to any link, credit or opinion you may wish to add.
- (The word limit is to prevent duplicate content issues affecting your and our search rankings. If you wish to use more than 70 words, please contact us)
- Always identify the source as the "Tim Field Foundation" and quote a link at least to http://bullyonline.org or preferably the original article.
- If you can let us know when you have placed a link, we might be able to link back to your blog or web site. (You need not tell us about shares on social media.
Printing pages of the website for yourself or friends or colleagues as handouts in support environments etc is exempt from these limitations.
Reproducing our material for commercial purposes (i.e. making it available via a subscription service or selling it in any way, including as part of a book or as handouts in a paid-for training or counseling environment, etc) is welcome if done with prior written permission. Please obtain it if that's what you would like to do.
Thank you for your understanding.